I am glad to present today a new giveaway by Golden Island Jerky!
I was lucky enough with my husband to try this jerky out – it is an amazing product! My husband is on keto diet, and is always looking for protein based snacks, so jerky is one product that he loves to have! I am not much into jerky, but do love it as my snack when I am travelling! This jerky is special – so tasty, good for any day, and so many flavors!
- Each handcrafted piece of Golden Island Jerky is individually sliced and marinated, a unique industry process, and is made from high-quality premium cuts of beef and pork.
- Golden Island is created from proprietary spice blends authentic to the brand’s Asian heritage and small-batch cooking methods. Pork jerky is fire-grilled and beef jerky is kettle-cooked to maximize intense flavors and to create a moist, tender texture.
- Golden Island Jerky is all natural, gluten-free, made with no artificial ingredients and no added nitrates or nitrites of any kind.
Here is what we thought of this jerky –
Generally, this jerky was of higher quality that you can buy at convenience stores. The textures were less leathery and less dry. We sampled 4 of the flavors available, they were: Grilled BBQ, Kung Pao, Sriracha, and Korean BBQ. Our favorite was the sriracha, partly because we love hot foods, but also the flavors were more mild. Overall, this jerky was very good, but one must choose the flavor that is best with their palette.
Here is what is great about this jerky:
- Convenient grab-and-go Golden Island Jerky is a perfect high protein road trip snack that offers intense flavors and tender texture, all without any artificial ingredients.
- Golden Island Jerky offers satisfying and delicious road trip snacking options – with intense flavors ranging from sweet to spicy – all made from high-quality cuts of beef and pork.
- Golden Island Jerky is available at Costco Club stores on the west coast, Ralph’s grocery stores in Los Angeles, Safeway and Albertson’s in Portland and at Amazon.com. Golden Island is also available in West Coast Target stores.
- Two packages of each variety of Golden Island Jerky ($65)
- Four popular brand name, highly insulated Rambler 18 oz. bottles ($160)
- $100 Visa gift card for gas
- Hiking Backpack ($40)
- Giveaway value – approx.: $365
This giveaway was facilitated by Golden Island Jerky. I was not compensated for this post but did receive free product samples, all opinions are my own.