Recently I tried hard and wrote up a post with a few special smoothie recipes to make and help you start your day well. I also noted that I am not personally big on making a lot of smoothies, as I never know exactly what the recipe to pick, and don’t always have all of the ingredients available on hand to make a great smoothie – let’s just say I am not about opening a smoothie cart or shop in a mall.
One of the reasons that I don’t make a lot of smoothies I haven’t mentioned, but this reason is really a big elephant in the room. While I have a working blender, I don’t always have the time to get organized to actually put a smoothie together – I use a lot of shortcuts and pre-made products I can trust to get me through every day without having to sweat it too much prepping everything.
This is exactly why a lot of the times having a ready-made product that you can rely on, and simply take off your shelf, and eat or drink is just so much easier than cooking up a storm in the kitchen. If you are like me, you will like to try out a Premier Protein® shake that can provide you with a delicious and nutritious option to enjoy any time of the day, when you are craving an energy boost.
Here are some of the great benefits of having a supply of Premier Protein Organic Shakes on hand –
- each shake retails for a bit over $2, which is an unheard of price if this is going to be your breakfast – you can find these shakes right now on Costco.com
- Premier Protein Organic shakes combine the finest organic ingredients, without all the sugar fat, and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.
- these shakes are USDA certified organic
- 25 g of organic protein, containing all nine essential amino acids and great taste
- High-quality whey and milk protein sources (no soy)
- contains only 150 calories, and only 5g of sugar
- No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
- No antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides, or GMO ingredients
- Combining these quality ingredients with natural chocolate and vanilla flavors create a delicious and nutritious protein supplement
I find that having this one drink is a great substitute for me for my other breakfast options, and this drink is a great snack in the afternoon as well. I am lactose intolerant, and do have to take a supplement with my shake to help me digest it, but my body takes it well, and I have no issues with the milk component once I take my supplement.
If you are intrigued, I can tell you that the flavor of this drink is great, and as these particular ones have very basic flavors, it is quite possible to actually make a new drink, and turn Premier Protein shake into a smoothie, so here is a recipe for you to try: