top fashion trends

Sunday’s Inspiration: Big earrings

Sunday's Inspiration: Big earrings

Click here

Happy Sunday !! I have always a small earrings girl in fact are the only ones I use. But lately I love big earrings, above all if they are the statement piece of simple outfits. Today I leave you with a selection of some I love and ideas to combine them, because we are going to see them a lot this season. Kisses !!   Related

Houndstooth Blazer Jacket

Houndstooth Blazer Jacket

Click here

Happy Friday !! Today I show you an outfit with a denim skirt. I combined it with a houndstooth blazer and a black top. For this occasion I chose a blue bag that I already showed you on the previous post, I love it !! Kisses !! Falda/Skirt: Zara, Bolso/Bag: Uterqüe, Zapatos/Heels: Gloria Ortiz, Pulsera/Bracelet: Aristocrazy, Blazer: Zara Related

Flat Mules

Flat Mules

Click here

Happy Friday !!! Today I show you a casual look. Yesterday, I wore for the first time a pair of flat mules, with no doubt this kind of shoe is going to be a super trend this season and they are very comfortable. The ones I show you today have birds print, and I combined them with a red sweater and ripped jeans. Kisses !! Sweater: Zara, Bolso/Bag: Gucci, Jeans: Zara, Collar/Necklace: Zara, Gafas/Sunnies: Céline, Mules: Zara Related

Light Blue Culotte Pants

Light Blue Culotte Pants

Click here

Happy Wednesday !!! Finally, yesterday the sun came out and I had the chance to wore for the first time this pair of culotte pants that made me happy just at the moment taht I wore it. They have a beautiful light blue color, they look great and the touch of the bow gives them a touch that I love. I combined them with a striped shirt and a leather jacket. I would love to know what you think about the look! Kisses !!

Instagram post by Jyotsna ( Jyo ) • Feb 21, 2017 at 5:12pm UTC

Instagram post by Jyotsna ( Jyo ) • Feb 21, 2017 at 5:12pm UTC

Click here

845 Likes, 56 Comments – Jyotsna ( Jyo ) (@cuppajyo) on Instagram: “Sharing part 2 of our trip to the Cape Peninsula on www.cuppajyo.com (link in bio) – vineyards 🍇,…”

LIKEtoKNOW.it

LIKEtoKNOW.it

Click here

LIKEtoKNOW.it is an Instagram shopping tool that helps top tier style publishers share shoppable posts with followers.

Suede Jacket & Ruffled Blouse

Suede Jacket & Ruffled Blouse

Click here

Happy Wednesday!!! Another one of the looks that I used for Madrid Fashion Week is this one I show you today, it’s much more relaxed and casual than the one I showed you on Monday. I’m in love with my new white ruffled blouse, it’s divine. And I’m convinced that this spring / summer I will use it very much. The accessories I combined with this beautiful blouse were also very special, to give a touch of color to the look I chose some pink shoes. Kisses!

Triple Zip Liquid Leggings

Triple Zip Liquid Leggings

Shorts With Ruffles

Shorts With Ruffles

Click here

Happy Wednesday !!! I do not need these gray days, I need sun !! Today I show you a look with some very cute black shorts with ruffles that look great. I am wearing them with a chubby white sweater. And a light blue bag that’s with out a doubt my favorite piece of this outfit and is already my favorite accessory of this new season. Kisses !!

Instagram post by Emily Luciano⠀ • Feb 15, 2017 at 2:14pm UTC

Instagram post by Emily Luciano⠀ • Feb 15, 2017 at 2:14pm UTC

Click here

10.7k Likes, 208 Comments – Emily Luciano⠀ (@emily_luciano) on Instagram: “pastel tones in the city 💗”

Instagram post by Natasha Ndlovu • Feb 13, 2017 at 12:00am UTC

Instagram post by Natasha Ndlovu • Feb 13, 2017 at 12:00am UTC

Click here

1,287 Likes, 23 Comments – Natasha Ndlovu (@natashandlovu) on Instagram: “Blue is the warmest color 💙🇷🇺”

Instagram post by 衞藤 葵( etou aoi ) • Feb 26, 2017 at 12:24pm UTC

Instagram post by 衞藤 葵( etou aoi ) • Feb 26, 2017 at 12:24pm UTC

Click here

962 Likes, 32 Comments – 衞藤 葵( etou aoi ) (@626ao1) on Instagram: “ootd👖 #denim #converse #bershka #forever21 #ralphlauren #polo #fashion #denimondenim #instafashion…”

Instagram post by Paola Alberdi • Jan 29, 2017 at 1:16am UTC

Instagram post by Paola Alberdi • Jan 29, 2017 at 1:16am UTC

Click here

16.8k Likes, 260 Comments – Paola Alberdi (@blankitinerary) on Instagram: “Spent the day in Venice with my man. ✨ It was such a beautiful day out, that we finished it with…”

How to Pose Like A Fashion Blogger: 7 Ways to Display Your #OOTD

How to Pose Like A Fashion Blogger: 7 Ways to Display Your #OOTD

Click here

Whether we have an audience of 300 or 3 million, deep down, we all desire the know-how required to pose like a fashion blogger

Delilah Light Pink Choker Necklace

Delilah Light Pink Choker Necklace

Delilah Light Pink Choker Necklace

This Is What L.A. Cool Girls Wear to Lunch

This Is What L.A. Cool Girls Wear to Lunch

WHO: Courtney Trop WHAT: Fashion Blogger, Always Judging

Tulle Black Skirt

Tulle Black Skirt

Click here

Happy Monday !!! How was your weekend? I’ve been all weekend at Madrid Fashion Week and although I’ve finished dead it’s been totally worth it. I had a great time and the collections were fantastic. I have also been able to enjoy new experiences, like watching a fashion show from the backstage and see how they prepare the models for the parade. Today I show you with one of the looks I chose …

New York (Two)

New York (Two)

Click here

Good morning and happy Monday! Keeping busy in New York: walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, visited MoMA, saw the Tadashi Shoji, Noon by Noor and Jenny Packham runway shows, stopped by the Kate Spade and Club Monaco presentations… and so many good meals. Will be back soon with another outfit from NY! Hope you have …

These Winter Boots Deserve a Street Style Moment

These Winter Boots Deserve a Street Style Moment

A post shared by @luke_leitch on Feb 24, 2017 at 6:23am PST

Cape

Cape

Click here

Good morning and happy Monday! Living in flats lately and today’s outfit is no different. Rounded up some of my favorites below! Hope you have a great start to your week! *** Blouse – Theory (still available here for $175 | also similar for less: here) Cape – Valentino (found it for 75% off | …

If you like this post, please, let us know in comments which fashion trends you like the most, and we will try to discover more offers for you that you like! For more fashion ideas, please read more posts on our blog here – http://boxroundup.com/category/fashion/

If you would like to have your fashion project featured in our daily post, send us a request to info@boxroundup.com for consideration (pending approval, fees apply).

This post may contain affiliate links.

%d bloggers like this: