top fashion trends

¡Aprende a rockear con tu hardcore jacket!

¡Aprende a rockear con tu hardcore jacket!

Spring In My Step

Spring In My Step

Click here

If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know that I’m a big fan of  JCPenney  – they have really upped their fashion game over the…

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 29, 2017 at 11:21am UTC

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 29, 2017 at 11:21am UTC

Click here

4,465 Likes, 78 Comments – Rachel Moore (@pinterestingplans) on Instagram: “I noticed on my receipt this $42 top is called “buttery soft” and it is! It is oversized (wearing…”

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 27, 2017 at 12:12pm UTC

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 27, 2017 at 12:12pm UTC

Click here

3,296 Likes, 154 Comments – Rachel Moore (@pinterestingplans) on Instagram: “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. This week marks a year since I added clothes to my…”

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 17, 2017 at 7:34pm UTC

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 17, 2017 at 7:34pm UTC

Click here

3,642 Likes, 100 Comments – KAYLA SEAH (@notyourstandard) on Instagram: “Posted up. http://liketk.it/2qJRT #NYStandard”

Instagram post by Something Beautiful • Apr 2, 2017 at 1:19am UTC

Instagram post by Something Beautiful • Apr 2, 2017 at 1:19am UTC

Click here

3,344 Likes, 64 Comments – Something Beautiful (@darylanndenner) on Instagram: “Headed out to Mexican food on the patio with Daniel and my parents 🙌🏼 I am LOVING these warm…”

Instagram post by Chelsea Hetzel • Apr 2, 2017 at 4:15pm UTC

Instagram post by Chelsea Hetzel • Apr 2, 2017 at 4:15pm UTC

Click here

425 Likes, 96 Comments – Chelsea Hetzel (@inspirationindulgence) on Instagram: “And on Sunday’s we brunch 💁🏼 #ootd #InspirationIndulgence”

Lonely Grace

Lonely Grace

Click here

A fashion look from January 2017 by sophiehackett featuring Monki, Yves Saint Laurent, Lonely, Bertoni, Nomadic, Effy Jewelry, H&M, Ray-Ban, Casetify, Chantecai…

Day To Night Dresses

Day To Night Dresses

Click here

I was recently being interviewed and was asked what was the one piece in my closet that I felt the best in.  My answer?  A floral print …

Zoë Kravitz Just Chopped Her Hair Off Into a Pixie

Zoë Kravitz Just Chopped Her Hair Off Into a Pixie

And she looks *good.*

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 21, 2017 at 1:00am UTC

Instagram post by Rachel Moore • Mar 21, 2017 at 1:00am UTC

Click here

3,132 Likes, 107 Comments – Rachel Moore (@pinterestingplans) on Instagram: “Any tips for breaking in a toddler at a gym daycare? He’s been 5 times (the 1st 4 with his…”

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 24, 2017 at 1:55pm UTC

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 24, 2017 at 1:55pm UTC

Click here

3,404 Likes, 90 Comments – KAYLA SEAH (@notyourstandard) on Instagram: “@dior details. #NYStandard”

Spring Trends with JCPenney • Style me Lauren

Spring Trends with JCPenney • Style me Lauren

Click here

JCPenney A.N.A Ruffle hem top Happy Friday + Happy St. Paddy’s Day! Today, I’m teaming up with JCPenney to talk about one of the biggest trends of the season, The Shirt Redefined. V-necks are no longer t-shirts and tops are no … Read More →

OOTD: Simply Black • Mishkiins

OOTD: Simply Black • Mishkiins

Click here

There are days where I don’t wanna dress up in vibrant colours, noope! The alternative? I wear black! (my favourite colour to wear by the way). It’s just such an easy colour to wear, you…

Instagram post by Pokket • Apr 5, 2017 at 2:47am UTC

Instagram post by Pokket • Apr 5, 2017 at 2:47am UTC

Click here

2,629 Likes, 44 Comments – Pokket (@pokket_official) on Instagram: “I need to do more #OOTD 🙃 🙃 🙂 Mesh dress from @killstarco 🤗”

COLD-SHOULDER + CAMO

COLD-SHOULDER + CAMO

Click here

A Lifestyle Blog on Fitness, Streetstyle, Social Media, and Nutrition.

Woven Lace Overlay Blouse

Woven Lace Overlay Blouse

Cold Shoulder Solid Jersey Tank

shirt dress shirt dress

shirt dress shirt dress

Click to know the detail of my outfit! 🙂 | WhatWeLike.co

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 19, 2017 at 7:41pm UTC

Instagram post by KAYLA SEAH • Mar 19, 2017 at 7:41pm UTC

Click here

3,125 Likes, 75 Comments – KAYLA SEAH (@notyourstandard) on Instagram: “S U N D A Y #NYStandard”

If you like this post, please, let us know in comments which fashion trends you like the most, and we will try to discover more offers for you that you like! For more fashion ideas, please read more posts on our blog here – http://boxroundup.com/category/fashion/

If you would like to have your fashion project featured in our daily post, send us a request to info@boxroundup.com for consideration (pending approval, fees apply).

This post may contain affiliate links.

%d bloggers like this: