Trying several products today for a new MOTD –
- Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Face Primer
- Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
- Amazing Cosmetics Concealer Hydrate
- Praline Paradise Shimmer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup
- Trestique Aspen Pine shadow crayon
- Smashbox X-rated mascara Volumateur
Love Amazing Cosmetics products as they are so light, easy to apply on the face, and they stay on for a long time. It is advisable to use a setting powder which I skipped today, but it is recommended. I found that the Hydrate concealer is a lighter application, so if you need to cover some serious imperfections I would recommend using just the Amazing Concealer corrector – it stays great, and doesn’t feel like it is a thick layer on your skin.
If you are interested in these products by Amazing Cosmetics, I hope you check out their website https://www.amazingcosmetics.com and you can get 20%off using code “with Love”
Otherwise you can find these products at Ulta and QVC!
I have received Amazing Cosmetics products complimentary for this feature.
This post may contain affiliate links.