Alisha Marie Went On the Ultimate Summer Shopping Spree!

Alisha Marie Went On the Ultimate Summer Shopping Spree!

Click here

More TigerBeat! Music Quiz: Which Katy Perry ‘Witness’ Song Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign? Music This Singer is One of Shawn Mendes’ Biggest Fans! Buzz Dylan Minnette’s Hopes for His 13 Reasons Why Character in Season 2 Music Justin Bieber Teases His New Single With David Guetta!

Top Spring Fashion for Sunday #fashion #ootd #fbloggers

Top Spring Fashion for Sunday #fashion #ootd #fbloggers

Click here

Instagram post by @chanmi_96a • Jun 4, 2017 at 11:22am UTC Click here 11.8k Likes, 128 Comments – @chanmi_96a on Instagram: “#ootd #dailylook #데일리룩#sporty

What I Wore Going Out in Barcelona

What I Wore Going Out in Barcelona

Click here

I headed to Barcelona for a hen do and wore two very different outfits for nights out. Which is your favourite?

Instagram post by Hinaco.O • Jun 10, 2017 at 10:33am UTC

Instagram post by Hinaco.O • Jun 10, 2017 at 10:33am UTC

Click here

38 Likes, 1 Comments – Hinaco.O (@shakeshake13) on Instagram: “今日の服🐰🍀 . . . #today #ootd #converse #デニム #fashion #古着コーデ #おしゃれさんと繋がりたい . . WEARもよかったらfollow…”

Empowered

Empowered

Click here

Did you notice the major feminist trend happening in media at the moment? Growing up in the environment where women empowerment was something only available on paper, I’m super thrilled to see all of the feminist messages out there. In fact, I feel so honored living in a day and time when being a woman finally feels… empowering! It might be just my personal experience, but back in the 1990s when I grew up, fashion magazines only talked about empowering women. Russian version of Cosmo, Glamour, and even Vogue were promoting the image of a woman who is trying to make it in life… until she manages to meet the love of her life and settle down. While even those career oriented messages felt motivational for me, I’m so much into nowadays message that being who you are is the way to go. Want to find your love and raise kids together? Do it! Want to concentrate on your career and make an impact in the world? Why are you reading this post? Get up and do it! Think big! Be you! Be powerful! The only problem that is happening with this over saturation of the empowering messages is the …

Shopping is my cardio 2

Shopping is my cardio 2

Click here

Shopping is my cardio – Fall season fashion Tagged# Shopping is my cardio# fall season# lol# fashion# running

Instagram post by 北川綾巴 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:13pm UTC

Instagram post by 北川綾巴 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:13pm UTC

Click here

2,023 Likes, 55 Comments – 北川綾巴 (@ryoha1009) on Instagram: “#ootd #coordinate #tityandco #REDYAZEL #reebok”

Instagram post by 谷口めぐ Megu Taniguchi • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:20pm UTC

Instagram post by 谷口めぐ Megu Taniguchi • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:20pm UTC

Click here

2,844 Likes, 69 Comments – 谷口めぐ Megu Taniguchi (@o_megu1112) on Instagram: “たまには無邪気な私も😙 tops:#anmille skirt:#zara sandal:#あしながおじさん #ootd #megfashion”

Instagram post by 向井地美音 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:33pm UTC

Instagram post by 向井地美音 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:33pm UTC

Click here

5,253 Likes, 73 Comments – 向井地美音 (@___mion.m) on Instagram: “* ピンク×デニム♡ #ootd #honeymihoney #stussy #握手会”

Instagram post by 北川綾巴 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:13pm UTC

Instagram post by 北川綾巴 • Jun 10, 2017 at 12:13pm UTC

BOLD GINGHAM BAG

BOLD GINGHAM BAG

Click here

A Lifestyle Blog on Fitness, Streetstyle, Social Media, and Nutrition.

Instagram post by 渋谷凪咲 • Jun 10, 2017 at 11:49am UTC

Instagram post by 渋谷凪咲 • Jun 10, 2017 at 11:49am UTC

Click here

3,331 Likes, 19 Comments – 渋谷凪咲 (@nagisa_nikoniko) on Instagram: “🌻👖👒. . #ootd #私服 #fashion #coordinate #ナギッション”

Summer Stripes

Summer Stripes

Summer Stripes

The Tee Basics | How to Style your Basic Tees

The Tee Basics | How to Style your Basic Tees

Click here

This post does contain affiliate links which I may earn a commission on. The below is still a direct reflection of how I love basic tees and bitches for that matter.  I am an absolute lover of basic tees, I won’t go as far as calling myself a basic bitch but your girl loves her some basics

Outfit Post: Rock ‘n’ roll baby!

Outfit Post: Rock 'n' roll baby!

Click here

Outfit Post: A street style look styling a red faux leather jacket with ripped jeans for the ultimate edgy rock and roll style with an added pinch of sass.

What are the best shoes to wear with jeans ?

What are the best shoes to wear with jeans ?

Enjoy the VIDEO 🙂

Remix: The Floral Denim Jacket

Remix: The Floral Denim Jacket

Click here

Easy, accessible fashion for the everyday girl – learn how to incorporate the more affordable options on my personal style blog.

Miss Pap

Miss Pap

Refine by Type clear Tops

5 Ideas on What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

5 Ideas on What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

Click here

This post may contain affiliate links Dress:  Banana Republic // Belt:  Burberry Prorsum (gifted from Ewa Bazaar) /…

COLD-SHOULDER + CAMO

COLD-SHOULDER + CAMO

Click here

A Lifestyle Blog on Fitness, Streetstyle, Social Media, and Nutrition.

Blue Tops and White Jeans Forever

Blue Tops and White Jeans Forever

Click here

A Lifestyle Blog on Fitness, Streetstyle, Social Media, and Nutrition.

10 June, 2017

10 June, 2017

Click here

WithChic white crop shirt, $15 / Topshop high waisted blue jeans, $54 / Gucci blue leather shoes, $950 / Gucci pre owned bag, $650 / Cartier dial watch, $8,795 / Ray-Ban rounded glasses, $215

Pretty Summer Prints

Pretty Summer Prints

Miami Fashion Lifestyle Blogger, NY Fashion Lifestyle Blogger

If you like this post, please, let us know in comments which fashion trends you like the most, and we will try to discover more offers for you that you like! For more fashion ideas, please read more posts on our blog here – http://boxroundup.com/category/fashion/

If you would like to have your fashion project featured in our daily post, send us a request to info@boxroundup.com for consideration (pending approval, fees apply).

This post may contain affiliate links.

%d bloggers like this: