The Power of The Right Hangbag
There is hardly a person you will see who is not carrying a bag of some sorts or the other. These can be simple grocery bags to designer handbags that cost an average person’s salary for several years. Whatever the bag one may be carrying, the fact remains that they are probably the most useful things around. Whether you are a man or a woman, an adult or a child, it is certain that you own at least one bag or wallet of some sort.
Why Do You Need a Bag?
This question has a very obvious answer that you need it to carry things, at least that is what the original purpose of a bag was supposed to be. In the early days they were a means to carry things, food, clothes and other stuff but in the modern society, a bag goes beyond being just a utility item. In the Victorian times the handbags became the mark of a lady who carried little wristlets that contained her essential smelling salts, dainty handkerchiefs, hat pins and similar stuff. These little pull string pouches have come a long way since then. Now they are a mark of a well dressed and successful person.
Bags For Utility
For different people, a handbag means different things.
- For an Office Worker – it is a means of carrying all the information he/she may require on the go. A handbag in such cases may be more like a mini office with all the work-related documents and items kept in it.
- For a Student – it is school or a college bag or rucksack which holds all that he or she needs for studing.
- For a Housewife – the bag holds all that she needs for a day out shopping or with friends. It is her world.
- For a Tradesman or a Crafts Person – it is his or her entire career in a bag. It is a mobile shop that carries all the tools of the trade.
There are diaper bags and cosmetic bags, gym bags, duffle bags, messenger bags and Backpacks – each of these has its own utility. But this is not where the story ends. Bags are far more than just utility items for a lot of people.
Bags As a Symbol Of Success
Bags and handbags have immense snob value. Ask any upward mobile socialite and they will tell you how they distinguish between class and crass by merely the bag or clutch they carry. Handbags, wallets and briefcases are as much a symbol of success and wealth as the paycheck you may flaunt. They are no longer just utility item. They denote your social and financial status. A woman carrying a Birkin bag can expect preferential treatment everywhere. Even the most snobbish of places will allow her entry without blinking an eye lid as long has she has a Birkin hanging from her arm. It should not be a huge surprise either as these do die for handbags can cost thousands of dollars each. Even second hand ones are more than the cost of an average car or a truck. So, if handbags are taken as a symbol of success, it is not too incredulous an idea for most of us who think nothing of the innocuous bags that we carry. But, if you wish to make your mark in the world, you need to pay attention to the bag you carry.
Bags For Different Occasions
Now handbags are not defined by their use of the social success they are also defined by the occasions where they are used. Yes, there are different bags that are appropriate for different occasions, you would not want to be seen with a tote bag at a wedding. No! that would be totally wrong! So, there are different bags for each occasion:
- School bags, satchels and briefcases: these are usually to take with you to college, school, office or for work.
- Shopping bags, Totes, Duffle: These are larger and best used for when there is a need to carry a lot of stuff like when shopping.
- Evening, Party, Bridal : these bags are usually small with just enough space to keep essentials for a few hours. Evening bags are usually more ornamental with metal chains, a little bit of bling and are considered statement pieces. Bridal bags are meant for brides and are usually highly embellished pieces of art.
Birkin Is Not For Everybody
A woman of the world cannot have just one bag. Depending upon the occasion, she has to have several for different occasions, purposes and to accessorize with different dresses. Yes, you need to do that too – match a handbag to your dress to be considered smart. Not all of us have enough money to buy Birkin, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Burberry or a Chanel bag, but we can still buy bags that look good at an affordable price.
You can bag yourself a great deal
With 10% off on the entire store
by using coupon code: “Discount10”
Checkout These Awesome
Women Bag’s! FREE SHIPPING!
GET IT NOW >> http://bit.ly/2GQWGlu – theaccessoriesdepot.com –
shipping can take up to 3 to 4 weeks
This post may contain affiliate links.